Returns PolicyREAL SPORTS.CA RETURN POLICY
Here at RealSports.ca, our customer’s satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to deliver the highest quality goods in order to achieve our goal. If, however, a customer wishes to return any item the following policies and guidelines will apply.
Items may be returned within 30 days of the order date to our Returns Department for a refund or credit of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other additional charges. If the time period has lapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or credit.
The notice date from our RETURNS PORTAL of the order will be considered the return date. Refunds will be processed using the same form as the original payment used at the time of purchase. All returned items must be unused/unworn, in original product packaging, and accompanied by all paperwork, parts and accessories.
RealSports.ca is not responsible for shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other additional charges for returned items.
For a list of items to which this return policy does not apply and the circumstances under which customers may return these particular items, please read the Return Exceptions set out below.
The Realsports.ca Return Policy applies only to purchases made at Realsports.ca. Purchases made at Real Sports Apparel are subject to the Real Sports Apparel return policy.
1. Please enter the shop.realsports RETURNS AND EXCHANGES PORTAL located on the bottom of our homepage. Please have your email address and order number ready. If unavailable contact our customer service line and they will assist you to enter the data. All returns and replacements must be processed through this PORTAL. Your confirmation email will be provided with detailed information of the process.
2. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging with all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
3. Include your RMA Number, billing name, address and order number with the item(s).
Send the return package to:
c/o Mustang Products
35 Currah Road,
St Thomas, Ontario CA
Attention: Returns and Exchanges SHOP.Realsports
4. All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
5. Use of an insured and traceable shipping method for your return package is recommended. Please retain the return tracking number for your records. Realsports.ca will not be responsible for damaged, misdirected or lost return packages.
Please input all data and communication through the RETURNS AND EXCHANGES PORTAL
Personalized and/or special order items (i.e. customized jerseys and shirts and team orders) will not be authorized for refund and will only be authorized for exchange for replacement item(s) in the event of incorrect, damaged or defective or items.
Incorrect, Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival, or you have been shipped the incorrect item, please enter all data through the RETURNS AND AXCHANGES PORTAL and full instructions ensue. If you fail to contact us prior to shipping the item back to realsports.ca we will assume no responsibility for any of the return shipping charges.
Should your return qualify for an in-store based on the time period and reason this credit will be issued as an in-store Coupon valid on our site.
• All clearance merchandise is considered final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange
• Customer is responsible for freight costs if any shipment is rejected for any reason.
• Return freight costs will be refunded for those items determined to have a manufactured defect or caused by a verifiable error in the processing and/or handling of your order. Any such refund will not exceed the amount charged by Real Sports for the original shipment of the item. All other requests for exchange will be subject to our minimum shipping and handling charge.
• Please allow an approximate period of 14 days before checking on the status of your claim.
• Factory representatives reserve the right, upon receipt of returned item(s) to inspect allegedly defective or damaged goods prior to awarding refund or exchange.
• RealSports.ca is not responsible for any return shipment that is lost or damaged in transit. Any such claim should be directed to the carrier that was entrusted with the return of your package.
• Real Sports will refuse any non-authorized returns. Any customs charges, duties, or tariffs - should they apply - are the responsibility of the customer.